- 1. This Gift Voucher can be used for the purchase of Gold/Diamond/Precious/Platinum/Silver ornaments except Gold Coin/Bar across all Jos Alukkas Jewellery Showrooms in India and on www.josalukkasonline.com.
- 2. To redeem a gift voucher, select the payment mode as e-Gift Voucher. Vouchers cannot be redeemed against Cash on Delivery (COD) orders.
- 3. VAT/ tax will be applicable on purchases made with gift vouchers.
- 4. Handling charges are applicable on gift voucher purchases.
- 5. Gift vouchers will be delivered to the mailing address provided by you with a secret code.
- 6. Vouchers cannot be used to purchase other e-Gift Vouchers.
- 7. While using a voucher, if the order value exceeds the e-Gift Voucher amount, the balance must be paid by Credit or Debit Card, or via Internet Banking.
- 8. If the order value is less than the amount of the gift voucher, the outstanding balance will reflect under the same e-Gift Voucher.
- 9. Gift vouchers and any unused balance on e-Gift Vouchers will expire 6 months from the date of issue.
- 10. E-Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash or credit, but are transferable.
- 11. Jos Alukkas group or www.josalukkasonline.com is not responsible for vouchers that are lost, stolen or used without permission.
- 12. You can combine and use a maximum of three vouchers per order. They can be combined with promotional codes.
1. How do I buy / gift an e-Gift Voucher?
- Enter the name and email address of the person you want to send the e-Gift Voucher (e-GV) to.
- Enter the value of the voucher you would like to purchase. Then click "Proceed To Pay". Payment options will appear on the sidebar, where you can choose to pay via Credit Card / Debit Card / ATM Card / Netbanking. You can make changes to the value of the voucher at this point. To do so, click "Edit".
- Once the checkout process is complete, you will receive an email with the e-Gift Voucher details.
2. How do I use an e-Gift Voucher to make a purchase?
- Go to www.josalukkasonline.com and select the items you want to purchase.
- When you are ready to checkout, click "Proceed To Pay". Here, you will have the option to "Pay By e-Gift Voucher". Select the option
- Enter your 16-digit voucher number and the corresponding 6-digit PIN number when prompted.
- If the amount of your e-Gift Voucher does not cover the total billing amount, you will be prompted to select an additional payment method.
IMPORTANT: Funds will be deducted from your e-Gift Voucher at the time you place your order. In case of any adjustment or cancellation at a later stage, we will (re)issue funds as credit to your voucher.
3. Does my e-Gift Voucher expire?
- All e-Gift Vouchers expire 6 months from the date of issue.
4. Can I use promotional codes when paying with an e-Gift Voucher?
5. Is there a limit on how many e-Gift Vouchers I can use per order?
- You can use a maximum of three e-Gift Vouchers per order.